The Boss Dominator 26 inch mountain bike is set to tackle the elements with powers and stand out in a crowd. The Dominator has a lightweight, yet strong, 6061 Alloy frame with a 750lb rear shock absorber and front suspension fork to provide a responsive ride and take the bumps out of the terrain. Control is further enhanced courtesy of the front and rear Zoom branded mechanical disc brakes which provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions. The 3-finger alloy levers respond well to the touch for re-assuring feedback, whilst 160 mm wavy rotors disperse heat to extended the braking performance.
18 speed Shimano gearing is controlled by dual rotational shifters, for a natural and seamless gear change. 2.1″ wide sure-grip knobbly mountain bike tyres keep you moving in the right direction and are supported by lightweight and robust, double wall rims to provide a strong base for your ride. The rims are painted in hard wearing red finish and feature large boss decals. Style is an abundance, thanks to the clean black frame and components, for a truly premium look. The full colour MTB saddle is fitted with rail adjusters to allow front to back adjustment with an alloy seatpost clamp providing bags of height adjustment for the best possible fit. The semi-raised MTB bars and A-head stem give you great control and feedback from the wheels putting you fully in control at all times. To complete the line-up, a sleek frame mounted front mud-guard and extended rear mudguard catches the crud thrown up whilst out on your ride and adds a cool aggressive edge to the design. If you are looking for a lightweight eye-catching bike with the spec to impress, then the Boss Dominator is the bike for you.
Suitable for inside leg measurement of 71cm – 81cm / 28-32″
- Lightweight 6061 Alloy dual suspension mountain bike frame with 26″ MTB wheels and a stronger A-head handlebar stem for premium off-road performance.
- 18 Speed gearing with Shimano rear derailleur and Micro-shift rotational shifters to tackle any off-road terrain.
- Strong and lightweight deep-section alloy wheel rims in a hard-wearing Red Gloss finish with large Boss graphics. Off-road 2.1″ wide MTB tyres with deep tread for great traction on un-even ground.
- Front and rear Zoom branded disc-brakes for reliable braking performance, powered by alloy brake levers for improved responsiveness.
- Front and rear mudguards, soft-compound handlebar grips for a re-assuring ride and full-colour Falcon branded comfort saddle with rail adjusters.
- 750lbs rear shock absorber for a sturdy but forgiving ride.
Our Sister Brands
Falcon has a history of British design and engineering that you know you can trust. For riders 7 years to Adult, we have range of Hybrid and Mountain Bikes which are designed to perform – simple!
Elswick and Vintage Chic go together like Tea and Cupcakes. Take your time, enjoy the ride and travel in style and comfort. Super comfy saddles are just the start!